Phone: +86 0417-5216222 5213988
Fax: +86 0417-5216222
Mobile: +86 18341726777
President Gao: +86 18341739898
Address: East of West Outer Ring, Coastal Emerging Industrial Zone, Dashiqiao City, Yingkou
The detailed steps of the installation process of the single-machine bag dust collector Dust-removing environmental protection equipment
The dust collector is very commonly used as a working tool for environmental protection. It requires professional technicians and manufacturers to select, design and install for you to achieve the dust removal effect. The original old-fashioned stand-alone cloth bag dust collector is very complicated to install. With the continuous development of the technical level and the continuous modification design, how to make the user use and install it conveniently, we have designed a simple installation method from the beginning of the processing. A little bit of welding is more troublesome to the user site. Now our dust collectors are fastened with screws. Now that the equipment has arrived at the site, as long as the legs are erected with a crane, the equipment can be squatted directly. The railing is tight. It can be used without welding. Let's understand the installation process in detail:
Detailed steps to be aware of the installation process of the stand-alone bag dust collector:
1. When the dust removal equipment is quasi-lifted, avoid damage to the cabinet and accessories. The diameter of the tank top is smaller than that of the dust collector welded to the top of the ash storage tank.
2. Connect the induced draft fan
3. Connect the air compressor to the air tank of the dust collector, and choose the cleaning ability for the dust with high dust concentration and emphasize the cleaning method.
Check all the accessories before starting the single bag dust collector. The flange joints are tight and leak-free. The insulation is complete and the paint is good. The platforms, escalators and railings of all parts are firm and complete. The channels are unblocked. The bag used has been installed and fixed on the flower board The entire bag on the top is not twisted. Check that the lower ash pipe is unblocked and leak-free, the ash hopper heater is intact, and the temperature measurement point can be used normally.
Precautions when using single machine bag dust collector
(1) Ash hopper, filter chamber barrel, and clean room entrance doors. Explosion-proof doors, observation holes and other flanges should be embedded with sealing packing to tighten the bolts to prevent air leakage.
(2) The trapezoidal hole of the flower plate should be perpendicular to the corresponding positioning ring on the lower bracket to prevent the upper deflection and leakage of air after being put into the frame dust bag.
(3) When installing the reverse blow arm transmission mechanism, pay attention to the vertical direction. The rotation plane of the rotary arm is parallel to the upper plane of the frame guide, and the distance is 2-4MM.
(4) Put a filter bag on the outer surface of the dust bag, and press the bag mouth and the guide port tightly to prevent air leakage, and then carefully insert it into the flower plate, (be careful not to scratch or scratch the filter bag) the end cone pin Insert the corresponding positioning ring of the lower bracket, place the rubber ring under the upper guide frame and press it with the pressure plate and the oblique pin.
(5) After the top cover is put on, it should be tested whether it rotates flexibly. The joint between the top cover and the clean outdoor ring should be sealed with rubber to ensure the tightness when the top cover is closed.
(6) After installation, each transmission part should be filled with lubricating oil, and then try to check whether the wiring of the reducer is reversed. If reversed, reconnect the wiring immediately to avoid damage to the machine parts. It can be officially started only if it is correct.
(7) During the operation of the stand-alone bag filter, the transmission parts should be filled with oil regularly. The anti-dry arm should be checked regularly. The anti-blowing automatic control system should be checked regularly to prevent malfunctions. Check the filter bag regularly and find that the dust bag is damaged. Change the dust bag in time.